Grant Proposal Writing Service from Professionals
Grant Proposal Writing Service from Top Experts
If you need to write a proposal for a grant but you have no idea how to deal with it, keep in mind that you can turn for help to some of the most reliable and professional experts in this field. It is perfectly natural that you lack skills or knowledge when it comes to grant proposal writing since this type of assignment is the one that students lack practice in. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about or to be ashamed of when you want to seek professional writers’ help. Grant writing services provided by our company can help you with writing of any level, topic or complexity. Thousands of students around the world struggle when dealing with grant writing since this skill is never taught at schools or colleges. To be more precise, writing a grant greatly differs from writing any other type of academic paper, such as an essay, a research paper, a review, a report or something else.
What is the best way out when you find yourself in a tough situation when you have to submit a grant proposal, but you don’t know how to write it? The most prudent decision would be to hire a professional and experienced writer who specializes in this type of assignment. As such, this writer will be able to help you write the task from scratch or just revise and adjust the paper that you have written on your own. What is most important, you will be able to use the custom-written grant proposal as a template for your future similar papers.
Hire a Grant Proposal Writer You Can Trust
Many students addressing our company for help keep wondering what makes our writers so reliable and trustworthy. On our part, we should definitely say that the company administration is careful and attentive when it comes to hiring writers. One cannot just apply for the position, claiming that they want to cooperate with us. In order to be a part of our team, a writer-to-be should go through different tests and interviews that prove their expertise and relevant skills. So, our grant proposal writers are carefully and meticulously chosen on the basis of the following tests:
- General English knowledge tests. A writer is expected to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of writing fluency, grammar, syntax, punctuation, and other parts of the English language.
- Formatting tests. A writer working for our company should be well-versed in the most popular and widely assigned formatting and citation types. Specifically, a writer should be able to clearly distinguish APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago, and Turabian, for example.
- Grant proposal testing. A writer is given a writing test, where they need to compose a grant proposal throughout a limited period of time. It helps our company to check writing fluency and the ability of writers to work within a limited timeframe.
Apart from the aforementioned requirements, when hiring writers, we give preference to those holding Master’s and PhD degrees – in such way, we can guarantee superior quality of papers and top academic performance for our clients. The average marks for tests that our clients get range from 8.5 to 10. When you cooperate with an expert writer from our team, you can be rest assured that you will be assigned with a top-notch specialist perfectly matching your requirements.
What Is a Grant Proposal?
A grant proposal is a formal academic document that is clearly and logically structured. The main aim of writing such assignment is when one wants to apply for financial aid from some organization to support one with a project. Normally, the process refers to writing result-oriented grant proposals as you need to pinpoint to the end result you are expecting to achieve. Some of the main reasons that you may provide for the committee to support you are the following:
1. When you have a specific plan that may come in valuable for advancing in some sphere.
2. When you are the person who are responsible for some plan or project and you are in a strong need of funding.
What Elements Are to Be Included in a Grant Proposal?
It is essential to keep in mind that grant proposals have a clear structure and you need to have specific sections in this writing type. To make it easier to navigate through the paper, you need to come up with brief and concise headings and subheadings. Normally, the structure and the corresponding titles depend on the guidelines provided by the organization that you are asking for help. You need to follow them consecutively, identify the purpose each of the sections serves, and then start composing the proposal.
How to Write a Grant Proposal?
The writing process may differ depending on the type of grant you are applying for and the organizations that you seek help from. Besides, the requirements may vary depending on the discipline or subject area you specialize in. Writing a grant proposal in liberal arts greatly differs from writing a grant in more specific research field, such as medicine or political studies. Apart from getting familiar with the structure and the mode of organization of grant writing, it is essential to learn the specific language of grant writing. Regardless of the requirements, take a look at some general grant writing tips:
- Start the writing process early and make sure you have sufficient time for studying the instructions, gathering information, analyzing it, and then composing a well-structured paper.
- When applying for a grant, try to do it as early as possible.
- Attach a cover letter to your application.
- Address all questions in the application form.
- Do not get into despair when you are rejected – revise and try again.
- Follow the instructions carefully and meet your grant proposal committee’s expectations.
- Follow the given grant proposal format carefully.
- Be realistic with describing your goals and setting the deadlines.
- FREE plagiarism report (upon request)
- FREE revision option
- FREE title page
- FREE biblioraphy
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE formatting
- Expert research and writing
- 24/7 LIVE support
- Fully referenced papers
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date soures only
- PhD and MBA, BA writers
- No hidden charges
- We never resell works
Five bonus guidelines for writing:
- Become closely familiar with the instructions and expectations of the grant givers.
- Manage your writing process properly: set realistic deadlines, be consistent when working on the task, and know how to plan and lead projects.
- Get to know your grantee. Investigate some information about the organization that provides funding.
- Make sure your idea is authentic. You should not provide ideas that have been already funded.
- Make sure that the benefits you get from the grant are measurable, tangible, and contribute to your community. All in all, they should be worth the money invested.
How long is a grant proposal expected to be?
Depending on the requirements, a proposal may range from 5 to 25 pages. So, you just need to fit into the word count limit. Your task is to follow the instructions and ensure the required structure.
What are the types of grants?
In general, there are four main types. You can gain basic understanding of grant writing by exploring pass-through, formula, competitive, and continuation grants. You will thus become aware of the structural differences.
Is it safe to purchase paper online?
When you buy a paper from our company, there is no need to worry about safety as your personal, contact, and payment information is securely protected. Payments are conducted online via safe means, such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and others. Clients’ data is never disclosed to the third parties. Besides, you are given a money-refund guarantee in case you are dissatisfied with the quality.
Is Quality-Essay.com plagiarism-free?
Definitely! When you cooperate with Quality-Essay.com, you can be sure that you will get a successful grant proposal that is original, authentic in content, and free from plagiarism.
“I’m a good student, but I ain’t gonna lie. I went to college to have fun. My writer works on my major projects while I hang out with friends.”
''I love the work you do! I work full-time and there are never enough hours in the day to finish all of my assignments. But with the help of my writer, I know I'm in good hands.''
''Just to let you know, I got a perfect score on my questions and answers assignment. Thanks!!!''
“I didn’t really go in with the highest expectations. I just wanted to pass the class. But the writer really worked hard and I ended up with an A.”
''They wrote a paper about medieval Spain and it looked great! It’s so much better than what I could have done.''