Terms and Conditions – Providing Academic Writing Services
Writology Limited offers authentic academic writing services to customers around the world, regardless of their complexity and urgency. All customers are welcome to select the required type of the product using our “Order Now” form:
Custom Academic Writing
- Capstone projects;
- Research proposals;
- Book reports;
Customers select the required academic level based on the type of their academic institution:
- High School;
If the customer decides to change the level of complexity, the Financial Department will reconsider the price of the order.
Free Price Quote
Before the customer places an order, he or she can ask a free price quote from our Customer Service specialists. Depending on the instructions for the order, our specialists will calculate the price and will also help the customer place an order (if needed).
Keep in Touch
Customers are recommended to communicate with the writer and Customer Service using one of our communication channels:
- Live chat;
- Messaging system.
It is extremely important to provide full information about the order to the Customer Support Team and the writer. Customers should answer the writer’s questions to ensure the highest quality of the writing process and its outstanding result. The customer should upload all relevant materials when placing an order (or within the first 10-15% of the deadline).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
How It Works
When placing an order with our company, the customer follows our standard procedure:
- The customer makes an order with our website, providing all recommendations and requirements for the order, as well as paying for it. The customer can choose a “Preferred Writer” to work on the order.
- The writer is selected and assigned to work on the order.
- The customer is welcome to monitor the progress and receive progress updates. The customer communicates with the writer to discuss the details of the paper. Additional compensation may be needed if the price of the order and its complexity do not correspond.
- The Customer Support specialists run the finished paper through the plagiarism detection software. The paper is edited and proofread. It is sent to the customer.
- The customer may ask for a free plagiarism report to be attached to the order. We guarantee that all papers are original and authentic.
Urgency of the Order
The customer is welcome to select an optimal deadline for the order. It can range between 3 hours and 2 months. Use our “Order Now” page to learn more. In case of early delivery, the company will recalculate the cost and request an additional order to compensate its urgency. Writology Limited guarantees that all papers are delivered on time.
Submitting a Refund Application
If you use our writing service, you may request a refund in certain circumstances. Although the usual timeframe for refund applications is up to 14 days after the deadline passes, this time restriction does not apply to claims about plagiarism. If you think your paper is plagiarized you will, however, need to provide a reliable report to show our company’s writer is responsible for the plagiarism.
NB: Reports from the Turnitin system are acceptable as proof as are reports from its sister sites, e.g., WriteCheck or iThenticate. However, reports from the SafeAssign.com system are not acceptable proof because this system draws attention to so-called instances of plagiarism when these are not in fact genuine. Examples of these so-called cases of plagiarism include correctly cited quotations, properly referenced sources, various parts of the assignment text itself, e.g., parts of an essay’s question(s) and tables of content. Additionally, we cannot accept notes that a customer writes by hand as valid proof.
- We cannot be deemed liable for plagiarism found in any part of a text written by the customer i.e. when a customer gives us a paper to continue on their behalf. We only undertake authenticity tests on the content produced by our own writers.
- In the event of any dissatisfaction on the customer’s part with the work we provide, we will look carefully at the cause of their dissatisfaction and report back within 3-4 days. Where a claim is valid, we will return the customer’s money in full or part.
- Clients can ask to have their papers modified at no extra cost for up to 48 hours (two business days) after the original deadline has expired. After this time period, a new order will be needed to reward our writer. If the assigned writer consents to modify a paper for free, we will not be able to offer a refund at some future date.
- Where a paper is quite long, twenty pages or over, we will accept refund requests for up to a full month (30 days) after the deadline has passed.
- We cannot modify a paper without compensation where the original specification has been changed. Additionally, our representatives may ask for a fresh order to reward our writer when crucial materials are not provided until an order is underway or has actually been completed.
- Should a customer choose our free revisions offer, a revised completion date will need to be provided along with a list of the required modifications. Revisions can sometimes take one business day (24 hours) to turnaround if we cannot find a writer straightaway or when the requirements are complicated.
- Do not forget to keep checking your personal account page and email for messages from us. Some customers do not always remember to send crucial materials with their initial order. However, you are liable for providing all essential information with an order or later if we request specific information/materials.
- A customer has a possibility of choosing an “Extended Revision” additional service during the order placement, for only 15% of the order price. It provides a free revision timeframe extension up to 14 days. Nonetheless, requesting a revision should comply with initial requirements. Kindly note whether a client does not claim a revision, additional fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order.
A Full Refund
- You can ask us to return the money you paid in full if you submitted a similar order twice in error or if we accidentally charged you more than the actual order amount. In cases like these, please get in touch with our support personnel immediately to arrange cancellation.
- Your money will be returned in full if we do not succeed in identifying a writer to match your order.
- When we return your money, it will no longer be possible to use any materials or written work we have provided towards that order.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for the compliance with the provided instructions.
- A Client is not eligible for a full refund, if the order was verified late and Writer did not receive a respective extension to complete the assignment.
A Partial Refund
- You can ask for your money to be returned in part if the length of assignment you choose is not correct, e.g., if you choose 20 pages instead of 10. The refund percentage will be determined by the number of words you actually require.
- The amount to be refunded may be reduced by a suitable percentage if you choose the wrong academic level for the written work, e.g., High School when you are actually a college student.
- You may ask for some of your money back if there is any discrepancy in your instructions, e.g., if attachments do not fit with the description you provided.
- Cancellations (even after assigning an order):
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10-19% of the deadline|
|90%||20-29% of the deadline|
|80%||30-39% of the deadline|
|70%||40-49% of the deadline|
|60%||50-59% of the deadline|
|50%||60%+ of the deadline|
NB Cancellations cannot be accommodated when there is 30% remaining deadline and we have allotted the order to a writer. Orders cannot be cancelled once a paper has been written and uploaded.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- We may ask you to confirm your identity as a way of combatting online scams. If you are late responding to a verification request, countdown to completion will commence the moment we receive verification. In these situations, you can ask us to extend your deadline or submit a new order by way of reimbursement, e.g., in the case of urgent orders.
Word Count Issues
- We calculate the length of an order according to the word count – 300 words to every ordered page. However, this calculation does not include technical texts where the content is often of a numerical nature. Hence, the cost depends on how complex the content is.
- Speaker notes for PowerPoint Presentations. Speaker notes are offered as a paid option, which customers can choose when placing a .ppt order. If you order notes, you will receive up 100-150 words of text per PowerPoint slide.
- If required, we can assist you with online tests – multiple choice and other types of questions. The cost of these assignments is based on the premise of 5 questions per page. Therefore, where a test consists of thirty questions, your order should indicate you want a six-page assignment.
- In cases where orders are needed early, we may ask you to submit a compensatory order based on a recalculated cost. Should our writer forego the option of additional payment for faster delivery, we shall not be able to refund your money should you make such a request in the future.
- Some of your money can be returned if we deliver your paper past its deadline without first extending the deadline with your agreement. The difference in cost will be worked out according to the prices listed on our website.
- Please choose the genre of paper you require carefully. This will help ensure you do not choose the incorrect type, e.g., that you do not choose “Dissertation” instead of “Thesis.” Refunds cannot be provided where payment for an order has not been received.
- “Rewriting” is the process of paraphrasing or rewording a text submitted by a client. A new order will only be requested if the client requests a) sources to be changed, b) new content to be added, c) fresh research or d) any component that can be likened to original writing.
- You are encouraged to look out for possible messages from your assigned writer or our administrators, which will be sent by email or posted to your account area. Our Writology Limited appreciates timely communication and especially when we need you to agree to an assignment topic we are recommending.
How long will card details be stored?
We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website,in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.